Landlord Certificates in London & Essex
From Chingford Plumbing & Heating
Chingford Plumbing and Heating Ltd are registered with the gas safe register our member number is 590216
This means we are fully certified to carry out and complete annual gas safety inspections and landlord’s gas safety certificates also known as a CP12 certificate. In addition we use all the latest testing equipment to ensure safety at all times, our engineers are equipped with combustion gas analysers, carbon monoxide detectors and electronic gas leak detectors. We also supply and fit carbon monoxide detectors if you require one.
All appliances and gas pipe work must be checked and certified every twelve months.
In order to issue a landlords gas safety certificate the engineer has to undertake the following gas safety:
- Check gas meter is correctly labelled
- Carry out a let let-by test
- Carry out gas tightness test of the installation
- Visually inspect the appliances are installed correctly and up to current standards
- Check the ventilation is adequate
- Check appliance casing and seals
- Test the flue for the correct removal of combustion products
- Check appliances safety devices are working correctly
- Check the appliance standing, working and burner pressure
- Compare gas rate with manufactures records
Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation
Make sure you get the right engineer for the job!
Every year illegal gas workers perform poor gas work, resulting in un safe workmanship which can lead to serious illness and death of tenants. It is your responsibility to make sure that the engineer issuing the gas safety certificate or service is fully qualified and gas safe registered. If you have your doubts you can always check on the gas safe register.
To book a gas safety certificate in London, please call us free on: 0800 024 8669