At Chingford Plumbing & Heating we work with the very best and we always go that extra mile to help. Our trusted team of professionals are always on hand to ensure our clients get the service they deserve.
We will always aim to:
- Arrive at the arranged time or keep you informed of any delays
- Explain what the problem is and how we intend to fix it
- Treat your property with respect, leaving it in as clean and tidy a state as possible
- Provide you with all replaced or removed parts from your system
- Charge honest prices and only for the work which needs to be carried out
- Be as much help as we can
We are a transparent company
Our charges are clearly shown here on our website, our friendly and helpful staff will make customers fully aware of our rates at the time they enquire or book a job.
Emergency Service Process
- Once the LEAK has been assessed action will be taken immediately to resolve the problem. If non-stocked parts and materials are required, the work will be made temporarily safe with completion as soon as possible – usually the same or following day.
- If further works that are unrelated to the emergency are required, they can be carried out at our hourly rate or an estimate can be given for larger jobs.
- Our Chingford office can have an engineer with you, within 2 hours, day or night.